Retail Price $9,495
- 2.0T Premium Plus
- 2.0L 4-Cylinder TFSI
- 6-Speed Automatic with Tiptronic
23571 Pebble Run Pl Suite 140
Sterling, VA 20166
Estimated By E.P.A.Actual Mileage May Vary
Vehicle Description*FREE 3 MONTH NATIONWIDE WARRANTY INCLUDED, *FREE SHIPPING WITHIN 500 MILES. We will deliver the car/truck to your door after the purchase has been completed at no extra cost. WARRANTY AND SHIPPING OFFER ONLY VALID WHEN PURCHASED FOR ASKING PRICE. For an additional $684 you can get a 6 month/6000 mile nationwide warranty. Active service members, Military and Veterans get a complimentary 6-month/6000 mile nationwide warranty, the standard is 3 month/3000 mile. That's the least we can do to say thank you! DISCLOSURE. Price excludes $699.00 processing fee, registration fees, and sales taxes. A 3% surcharge will be added on all credit card charges over $500. Deposits are non-refundable, and all our sales are based on a first-come-first-serve policy. We always do our best to describe our vehicles through text descriptions and many pictures. It is normal for an used car to have normal wear and tear. Please read the description and view all pictures. We are not responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. Pricing subject to change without notice.
Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!
20/28 City/Highway MPG
* JD Power Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study, Initial Quality Study (IQS), Vehicle Dependability Study * JD Power Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study, Initial Quality Study (IQS), Vehicle Dependability Study (VDS) * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Luxury Cars Under $35,000
* For not much more money than a loaded mainstream compact SUV like the Honda CR-V, you can obtain an entry-level luxury SUV like the Audi Q3. In addition to the image boost an Audi immediately grants, you’ll be treated to a refined ride quality, sophisticated design and premium amenities. Source: KBB.com
* Quiet and comfortable ride; upscale interior; many luxury features come standard. Source: Edmunds
* New for 2015 the Audi Q3 is the newest entrant in the compact crossover segment. Its sloping roofline gives it a coupe-like look and feel while the xenon plus headlights with LED daytime running lights shine throughout your ride. The large panoramic sunroof is dramatic in its openness and provides a stellar perspective of the skyline. Twelve-way power front heated sport seats, including four-way power lumbar are designed for the utmost level of comfort while dual-zone climate control ensures each passenger is comfortable. The available power tailgate opens to allowing you to store up to 48.2 cu ft of goods with the rear seat folded flat. With a 200hp 2.0L TFSI turbocharged engine, the Q3 has power to spare. It makes quick work of getting you through packed city streets, or passing on the highway with fuel economy ratings of 20mpg city and 29mpg hwy. The Q3 is also available with Audi's legendary quattro all-wheel drive system. By sending power to the wheels with the most grip, quattro helps maximize available traction to improve handling. With the available Audi drive select system you can adjust the vehicle's steering and throttle response with ease choosing from modes including Comfort, Dynamic, and Auto. The available MMI navigation system is also available with Audi connect, enabling Google Earth 3D satellite imagery, a Wi-Fi hotspot for up to eight passenger devices, local traffic and weather, news and more. Available safety features include the Audi side assist system which can help alert you when a vehicle is in your blind spot. The parking system plus with rear view camera uses rear sensors to detect when you are close to another object, while a rear view camera helps provide additional visibility. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Visit Virginia Cars online at www.virginiacars.org to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 571-307-6500 today to schedule your test drive.
Price Drop Notifications
Vehicle Price Watch submitted