Retail Price $21,495
- 3.0L I6 DOHC 24V Turbocharged
- 8-Speed Sport Automatic with STEPTRONIC
23571 Pebble Run Pl Suite 140
Sterling, VA 20166
Estimated By E.P.A.Actual Mileage May Vary
Vehicle Description*FREE 3 MONTH NATIONWIDE WARRANTY INCLUDED, *FREE SHIPPING WITHIN 500 MILES. We will deliver the car/truck to your door after the purchase has been completed at no extra cost. WARRANTY AND SHIPPING OFFER ONLY VALID WHEN PURCHASED FOR ASKING PRICE. For an additional $684 you can get a 6 month/6000 mile nationwide warranty. Active service members, Military and Veterans get a complimentary 6-month/6000 mile nationwide warranty, the standard is 3 month/3000 mile. That's the least we can do to say thank you! DISCLOSURE. Price excludes $699.00 processing fee, registration fees, and sales taxes. A 3% surcharge will be added on all credit card charges over $500. Deposits are non-refundable, and all our sales are based on a first-come-first-serve policy. We always do our best to describe our vehicles through text descriptions and many pictures. It is normal for an used car to have normal wear and tear. Please read the description and view all pictures. We are not responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. Pricing subject to change without notice.
Champagne w/BMW Individual Full Merino Leather Upholstery.
* If you’re looking for a vehicle that touts unique styling, impeccable handling and audacious power, you can’t go wrong with one of the BMW X6 triplets for 2014. Source: KBB.com
* Powerful and fuel-efficient engines; sporty handling; upscale interior with comfortable front seats. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 BMW X6 is an off-road sports car built for anyone who likes the appearance of driving a BMW to work, but still needs four doors for weekend activities. Speed tops out at 140mph in the six- or four-cylinder engine choice. This mixture of coupe and SUV is churned out in what BMW refers to as a Sports Activity Coupe, and it is not only structurally beautiful but its bold, crisp color options stand out in high class. Minor changes have occurred for 2014 including a standard universal garage door opener and rearview mirror with a compass. Inside, five people can fit quite comfortably. The three-seater rear bench is variable and allows for even greater luggage space when folded down. BMW offers free range and a wide variety when choosing upholstery, color, and interior trim. The leather wheel and ergonomic design of the front seat is highly driver-focused for maximum comfort and ease of use. Rear passengers are spoiled by an eight-inch monitor with DVD player and optional headphones. Up front, iDrive controller, Radio BMW Professional, an AUX-in connection, and BMW head-up display keep the driver focused on the road while still enjoying the ambience. Safety is a key in this luxury vehicle as it is fully equipped with airbags, active cruise control, and ABS. BMW also throws in Dynamic Stability Control and a lane departure warning system to keep a driver focused. Adaptive brake lights round out the safety features and continue to put minds at ease while enjoying the drive, off-road or on. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Visit Virginia Cars online at www.virginiacars.org to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 571-307-6500 today to schedule your test drive.
Price Drop Notifications
Vehicle Price Watch submitted