Retail Price $15,995
- 3.7L V6 DOHC 24V
- 7-Speed Automatic with Manual Shift
23571 Pebble Run Pl Suite 140
Sterling, VA 20166
Estimated By E.P.A.Actual Mileage May Vary
Vehicle Description*FREE 3 MONTH NATIONWIDE WARRANTY INCLUDED, *FREE SHIPPING WITHIN 500 MILES. We will deliver the car/truck to your door after the purchase has been completed at no extra cost. WARRANTY AND SHIPPING OFFER ONLY VALID WHEN PURCHASED FOR ASKING PRICE. For an additional $684 you can get a 6 month/6000 mile nationwide warranty. Active service members, Military and Veterans get a complimentary 6-month/6000 mile nationwide warranty, the standard is 3 month/3000 mile. That's the least we can do to say thank you! DISCLOSURE. Price excludes $699.00 processing fee, registration fees, and sales taxes. A 3% surcharge will be added on all credit card charges over $500. Deposits are non-refundable, and all our sales are based on a first-come-first-serve policy. We always do our best to describe our vehicles through text descriptions and many pictures. It is normal for an used car to have normal wear and tear. Please read the description and view all pictures. We are not responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. Pricing subject to change without notice.
19/27 City/Highway MPG
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick+
* Many standard high-tech electronic and safety features; nicely detailed interior; excellent fuel economy from available hybrid model; muscular V6 engine; roomy trunk. Source: Edmunds
* The INFINITI Q50 has a wide, low stance, with flowing curves that start from the Double-wave hood and glide all the way back. In the front of the car is a bold looking double arch grille, and in the rear you will notice the crescent shaped windows, which create a feeling of more space. The exterior lights are stunningly designed and utilize LEDs as well. The Q50 comes as a 3.7L V6 with 328hp or a Hybrid with a 3.5L V6 Engine coupled with a 50 kW electric motor pushing out 360hp. Each model lets you pick from a Rear-Wheel Drive or an All-Wheel Drive Version. The Rear-Wheel Drive Q50 Hybrid Premium gets the best gas mileage of the bunch with an impressive EPA estimated 29 MPG City and 36 MPG hwy. The interior of the vehicle will immerse you in luxurious design. Take in the beauty of wood accents that are hand polished, and the comfort of plush front seats that are the result of extensive ergonomic research. The high-resolution display between your gauges has been developed to show a wide range of range of vehicle information, while reducing your risk of being distracted. The Q50 comes very generously equipped with standard features including such items as Direct Adaptive Steering, leatherette seats, dual-screen display, Bluetooth with voice recognition, push-button start, 6-speaker sound system with USB and auxiliary inputs, and 17-inch aluminum alloy wheels. Plus, options like the INFINITI Vehicle Apps with Navigation, a 14 speaker BOSE sound system, Around View Monitor, Lane Departure Warning, Predictive Forward Collision Warning, Back-up Collision Intervention, and Blind Spot Warning are available on all trims above the Q50 3.7. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* The 2015 INFINITI Q50 strengths are its handling and power, its interior luxury and comfort, and its very reasonable price when compared to other luxury brands. It’s a triple threat that’s hard to top. Source: KBB.com
Visit Virginia Cars online at www.virginiacars.org to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 571-307-6500 today to schedule your test drive.
Price Drop Notifications
Vehicle Price Watch submitted